What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Company Registration Number or other details as part of your listing.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you register, accept a quote, sign up for our newsletter, or respond to a survey or marketing communication in the following ways:
- to personalize your experience.
- to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- to process your transactions.
- to provide you with updates and alerts with reference to our website.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when an owner adds or edits a listing or submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information or any other information stored on our site.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Google Analytics
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a do dot drack (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe/delete requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Contact us at the address below.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We fully comply with the Global Data Protection Regulations
28 Pate Road,
0871 7169768, Email